The Surterra Wellness Center Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance in accordance with The Office of Medical Marijuana in the state of Florida and standards set by Surterra. Provides support for all store employees, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news, and product information. Responsible for inventory management/tracking and store delivery coordination, cash management policies, and maintaining wellness center compliance and cleanliness. The Manager will provide support and oversight to all retail employees, including training and development, adherence to standard operating procedures, and staffing. This position will ensure the best possible patient experience consistent with brand standards.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
2. Inventory Management:
3. Customer Service:
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs
OUR MISSION: We believe that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future.. It is our mission to provide the safest, highest quality cannabis-based products that empower your health and enable you and your loved ones to live well.
OUR STORY: This past decade has seen a powerful shift in the way we define healthy living. From greater access to naturally-grown, organic foods to the awareness of the dangers in overly-processed, chemically-dependent products, communities everywhere are rediscovering what it means to live well. Surterra believes that this push for safe, natural ingredients should not stop at the grocery store, and we are focused on transforming the way people take control of their health.
10 CORE QUALITIES OF A SURTERRA EMPLOYEE
1. Patient Advocate – Increase the value and happiness delivered to our patients with every decision you make; break down barriers to patient access; advocate for legal and regulatory reform; educate everyone you meet and prioritize patients above yourself
2. Brand Ambassador – Recognize reputation is our most valuable asset; be a public and private exemplar of the Surterra brand, Mission & Vision; seek out new talent; seek new patients in every interaction; create Brand Ambassadors in every person you meet
3. Politically Astute – Build strong interpersonal relationships based on trust and respect; be diplomatic in response to adversity; build consensus among competing ideas and personalities; formulate creative solutions to complex and unanticipated circumstances
4. Process Oriented – Create and automate scalable processes; employ a systematic approach to achieve objectives; simplify complex and time-consuming activities into simple, efficient actions; teach others how to operate within a process
5. Composure – Organize and operate within a complex and chaotic environment; remain calm, poised and effective in stressful situations; think on your feet; maintain a healthy lifestyle and psychological hardiness
6. Good Judgment – Discern what is appropriate, practical and realistic in a given situation; weigh the merits of competing demands in a regulated industry; make decisions that are a win-win for patients and the brand
7. Initiative & Leadership – Recognize and assume responsibility for work that needs to be done; motivate a team to persist in completion of a task; influence a group’s activity, direction or opinion to achieve patient and brand objectives
8. Planning & Organizing – Create order out of chaos; prioritize and order tasks effectively; use Good Judgment on appropriate uses of limited resources
9. Extraordinary Communication Skills – Speak and write in a concise, grammatically correct, precise and persuasive manner; convey nuances of meaning accurately; match styles of communication to each audience and purpose
10. Impeccable Integrity – Be fair and honest; avoid deceit, favoritism and discrimination; always work in the best interest of the patient and the brand; integrity is a pass/fail quality; you either have integrity or you do not work with us